SEASTRINGS MUSIC SHOP PHONE NUMBER: (206) 491-6805
Since 2009 Seastrings has built a reputation for servicing customers in the Seattle area and beyond with the highest quality of stringed instruments. Plans are underway to open a new storefront in the West Seattle area but for now, I am meeting customers locally by appointment and via the web, utilizing e-commerce.
Seastrings Goals and Purpose:
- As a Christian, I try to conduct my business according to Biblical principles. By this, my goal is to bring honor, glory, and fame to Jesus and also hopefully be a blessing to those whom I have the honor of serving as customers and friends.
- Seek out builders/manufacturers who hand-make their instruments to be of the highest quality materials and craftsmanship. I care greatly about tone, playability, appearance, style and fit of each instrument to the customer. We strive to carry items from manufacturers not typically sold in "big box" stores or larger retailers. We are also not trying to compete with the many local Northwest music stores we have come to respect and admire greatly as a customer.
- I will carry a good selection of standard models for all levels and budget but will emphasize more of the "custom", unique, or special order models to differentiate Seastrings from other local shops. My goal is not necessarily to compete with them but rather, to fill gaps and meet specific needs that might be under served. I am also trying to bring small to mid-sized high quality brands to the Northwest who may not be available locally today.
- Dedicated to supporting local and regional small to mid-sized luthiers and manufacturers whenever possible.
- I will serve my customers by spending the time necessary to educate, relate, and not just push the sale. I try to be more of a consultant than a sales guy.